PHONE: (954) 564-0071
499 NW 70th Ave, Suite 309
Plantation, FL 33317
- Creditors’ Rights
- Real Estate Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
Jeffrey graduated from the University of Florida Cum Laude in 2005 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science and a minor in Criminology.
Jeffrey went on to graduate with his Juris Doctorate from Nova Southeastern Law School in 2008 and has been practicing law in South Florida 14 years and counting.
Jeffrey is licensed to practice in Florida State Court and is also licensed in the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Florida.
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law, 2008, Juris Doctorate
- University of Florida Cum Laude, 2005
- Florida Bar
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida