Diaz Anselmo & Associates recognizes that our people are our most valuable assets. The firm is always looking for exceptional new attorneys and staff members. We welcome resumes from qualified individuals. All resumes will be kept on file for a period of up to 6 months and should something become available, qualified candidates will be contacted.
We offer a supportive environment that encourages the qualities we value most: professionalism, positivity, productivity, and respectfulness. We believe in promoting both professional and personal growth. Our innovative technology and diverse work environment allow attorneys and staff to perform at the highest levels.
Join our Team Today! There are immediate openings in our Plantation, Florida and Naperville, Illinois offices.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Processing, drafting, and filing bankruptcy-related documents including Proofs of Claim, Motions for Relief, Objections to Plan, Notices, Reaffirmation Agreements
- Gathering information from creditors, trustees, and court clerks
- Submitting legal documents to the Bankruptcy Court in a timely manner
- Maintaining files, as well as filing and monitoring cases on electronic platforms
- Must be able to read and interpret payment and financial records
- Keep up to date on any changes from our clients and court requirements
- Support and assist in preparing attorneys for hearings
- Provide orders and other pleadings to clients, as required
- Monitor client systems, perform assigned tasks and update per client’s expectations
- Process electronic mail and hard mail received daily
- Effectively communicate with clients, debtor attorneys, trustees and court staff
- Obtain required bankruptcy dockets and current plan | confirmation order
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Excellent proofreading skills
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bankruptcy experience preferred
- Paralegal Certification/Degree preferred
- Experience with Pacer, LPS, Tempo, Vendorscape, ADR, preferred
Diaz Anselmo & Associates P.A. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, religious affiliation, national origin, ancestry, ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, sex or gender, pregnancy, maternity, paternity, caring responsibilities, childbirth, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital status, civil partnership, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, or a protected condition, genetic information, an individual having been a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or abuse, an individual being a victim of a crime, membership in migrant or refugee community or any other community group protected under applicable law or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.