Mark McGinn practices in the area of mortgage foreclosure. He is a graduate of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (B.A., 2009) and UIC Law-John Marshall Law School (J.D., 2013). He is licensed to practice law in the State of Illinois and Northern District of Illinois. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. McGinn focused his practice on mortgage foreclosure, collection actions, title insurance litigation, and mechanics lien litigation.
- UIC Law-John Marshall Law School (J.D., 2013)
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (B.A., 2009)
- Illinois State Bar
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- THE 11TH CIRCUIT’S McNEAL RULING DIRECTLY CHALLENGES THE SUPREME COURT’S HOLDING IN DEWSNUP – DESPITE CLAIMS TO THE CONTRARY, Legal League 100 Quarterly (Q4 2012)
- Liability Without a Legal Interest – The 1010 Lakeshore Debacle, Legal League 100 Quarterly (Q2 2015)