Susana Elizabeth Málaga Lykins practices in the areas of mortgage foreclosure and bankruptcy. She is a graduate of The University of Cincinnati (1999) and The University of Dayton School of Law (2002). She is licensed to practice law in the States of Ohio and Kentucky as well as in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio. She will soon be licensed in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky.
Ms. Málaga Lykins is a member of the Ohio Bar Association and the Kentucky Bar Association and has been practicing in the area of creditor’s rights since 2002. Most recently, she has also practiced in the areas of family law, criminal law and immigration law. A native of Perú, Ms. Málaga Lykins is fluent in Spanish.
- University of Dayton School of Law (J.D., 2002)
- University of Cincinnati (B.A., 1999)
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Kentucky State Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Michigan State Bar Association
- United States District for the Southern District of Ohio
- United States District for the Northern District of Ohio
- Michigan Western District
- Indiana Southern District
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Executive Office for Immigration Revi